HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MY VOICE OVER EXPERIENCE
My voice is used in:
• Business Marketing: Videos, Websites, Podcasts
• How-To Videos
• Audio Books
• Local television programs
• English language dubbing
• Phone systems
I started in the 1990s and have voiced hundreds of projects including commercials, television, documentaries, webcasts, websites, animation, E-learning/training/instructional, and phone systems. I have also done on-camera hosting, film, and regional theater.
I've worked with well known brands of Nestle, Google, Macys, HP and more. I have a BA degree and experience in video production, cable TV, sales, training and marketing in Silicon Valley California for 10+ yrs.
RECENTLY BOOKED PROJECTS
I have on-going work with several Advertising Agencies, Video Producers and News outlets as well as e-learning developers. And, to drop a few names for you: Coca Cola, Safeway, Nestle, Hewlett Packard, NASA, Google and many more.
On-going booking categories:
-Business video presentations for either on-line or internal use
-Commercials / PSAs
• Baby - Teenage - Young Adult - Adult voice ages
• Excellent articulation with technical & medical terminology
• Speed Reads - Clear and fast, great with legal disclaimers
• Contagious LAUGHTER! Guffaws, giggles and sniggers
• Cat and dogs - Mews, purrs, and other natural and slightly odd
kitty noises…A variety of dog barks, snarls and winces
I have actually but I'm still under NDA not to talk about the game but I'm free to talk about voice acting in video games. I'm always available for interviews but I'm not really anyone special. I just love what I do and am blessed enough to get paid for it! :) I never take being too busy for granted either. Better than having the opposite kind of problem!