LA-X Voiceover Photo Shoot

LA-X Voice Artists from the East Coast. Roger Leopardi, Bill Vogel and Zurek have voiced campaigns for ABC, CBS, FOX, BET, NBC, and big brands you know and love!

HELP US PICK "THE" PHOTO!

Comment by Tracy Winfrey on April 24, 2011 at 2:27am
So many good ones, it's hard to choose.  Whoever the photographer was, he/she is amazing!
Comment by Randi Knight on April 23, 2011 at 12:52am
Hey Z!!! I think they are ALL VERY cool! I especially like Beatles walk, Stairs 1 and Green Wall 13 (I think!); Hope that helps! :)
Comment by Youssef on April 22, 2011 at 7:49pm

Hey Zurek!

You guys are baaaad! (in a good way).  Anyway, I vote for this as my favorite.

Keep rockin' dudes!

Comment by Bobbi Owens on April 22, 2011 at 6:05pm

Hey - Great Shots BTW  -  Who was the photographer?

SO - I assume you are using these for Promo/Marketing purposes?  I don't think you said - BUT if not - then disregard this WHOLE POST - BUT If SO - and since you're soliciting opinions - and I'm an actor and have to do photos ALL the time:

You don't want Sunglasses(You have to see eyes to build trust), and you don't want to look closed off (Folding of arms etc) -  and you don't want to look posed or contrived (Some of them are a bit that way), BUT you DO want to show personality - AND - camaraderie - AND that you guys are FUN to work with as well as professional - AND you must address the "mustache" as that's what alot of people will be asking/thinking -

SO: - From left to right (Since they are not numbered) I've narrowed my picks out of the 29  - based on the above - and they would be:

1, 2 & 16 on page 1 and 26 on Page 2

Good Luck!!

Comment by Scott J. Smith on April 22, 2011 at 4:42pm
Comment by Mitch Krayton on April 22, 2011 at 3:06pm
How will you be using the photos? What is the project? What is the desired medium these will be published on?

Is it serious or fun?

They are not numbered so how do we select?