Dina Monaco-Boland's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"No worries Kathleen! It was my fault for not being clear. Lisa, you're a crack-up!!…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 12, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Well, I'm pretty sure I'd never work out as a collection agent! I decided that I sho…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 12, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Melanie, That's a crack-up! Actually, you were finished 24 hours early!! Your scena…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 9, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Melanie, Yes, yes, yes!! I thought it was just me. I am currently going through a…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 9, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"I guess I really wasn't clear in my post. I don't obsess about being rejected-- not…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 9, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Kathleen, With your regard to your question about a faux pas.... I worry about EVER…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 5, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Lisa, I need to be able to see this as a process as you say. I gotta stop beating m…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied Jun 2, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Okay, I'll bite... I believe that the only thing that stands in my way is me. Unfor…"

Dina Monaco-Boland replied May 26, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service