Melanie Haynes's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Hi Diane, That is a tough one. I'm listed on that site as well and I checked the li…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jul 15, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Hmmm...... maybe your agent is an authority on whether your voice would "cut through…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 19, 2008 to How Can We Start Moving Into More & More Promo and Trailer Work?

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Melanie Haynes

"No, of course, everyone isn't a deadbeat. And I've found most clients are willing to…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 12, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Oh Alison, I can relate! I'm a mom, too, and that always takes priority - especially…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 11, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Hi again, Dina, Well, don't beat yourself up over this. I'm not sure tough wording…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 9, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Hi Dina, I appreciate the comments regarding agents on the coasts. Yes, I know old w…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 9, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Hi Jai, Thanks for the comment! You're absolutely right. Can you imagine hiring a p…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 8, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Hi Lisa, Thanks for your reply! As I mentioned in the post on "Ask A Voice Over Atto…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 7, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Hi Kathleen, Thanks so much for sharing the info! I think you get more of a shot at…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 7, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Hi, I've been reading the posts..... I've been at this a long time, and worry is on…"

Melanie Haynes replied Jun 6, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service