Kathleen Puls's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"My agent has discouraged me from doing promos. Their reasons are they don't think my…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 19, 2008 to How Can We Start Moving Into More & More Promo and Trailer Work?

3 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Melanie Haynes

"Interesting thing...I don't think it's just the women who put themselves "on sale" a…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 11, 2008 to Do You Find It Challenging To Discuss Your "Terms and Conditions" With New Clients

19 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by NICOLE FAZIO

"Dina, sorry about that! I misread your post. I totally understand the high expectati…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 11, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Hey Melanie, My situation is similar. I have a husband who is not in the biz and it…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 7, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Huzzah! I don't have to support a family and VO/Acting is all I've done since I grad…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 5, 2008 to Career Changers

1 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Kathleen Puls

"Dina This could be a hard job for you until you figure out how to get beyond all th…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 5, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"Feel the fear and do it anyway, eh? One thing that I tell my students is that this b…"

Kathleen Puls replied Jun 5, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

"I hear you. I've been trying to work on that as well. I know a guy who's very succes…"

Kathleen Puls replied May 26, 2008 to Obstacles you face

24 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Cirina Catania

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service