Lani Minella's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"I'd be happy to help and I'm well known to be able to get you into many different us…"

Lani Minella replied Sep 24, 2011 to Looking For a Voice Over Coach

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Lesley Bailey at Voiceover Gurus

"It may be the boring girl. I just came in for the latter stuff like "Now searching f…"

Lani Minella replied Mar 2, 2011 to I'm the nav system voice of the Toyota Prius

21 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lynne Ennis

"As long as you aren't that sickenly sweet voice I hear at Von's, I'm cool with that.…"

Lani Minella replied Sep 7, 2008 to I'm the nav system voice of the Toyota Prius

21 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lynne Ennis

"wish I could see your ad but it won't pull up for me using IE or Mozilla. I'm off to…"

Lani Minella replied Aug 7, 2008 to I'm the nav system voice of the Toyota Prius

21 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lynne Ennis

"Thank you Mandy. However the Prius job had been started by some chick who moved out…"

Lani Minella replied Aug 4, 2008 to I'm the nav system voice of the Toyota Prius

21 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Lynne Ennis

"Diet Coke..or Diet Cola works for me. Just enough sugar to coat and it doesn't flush…"

Lani Minella replied Jul 18, 2008 to Mouth Noise

29 May 26, 2011
Reply by Dan (Daniel Eduardo) Hurst

"You have a great attitude which will take you far. The rule by committee directing s…"

Lani Minella replied Jul 9, 2008 to What NOT to do and what most people should do and don't----in a session.

22 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Deby Cedars

"Tell me what kind of scripts you'd prefer Melanie. Maybe give me your email addy and…"

Lani Minella replied Jul 9, 2008 to Video Game Script Samples

13 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Melanie Haynes

"Thank you Eric. One other thing that separates really good talent from just voice ov…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 30, 2008 to "Line reads"--Keep an open mind

19 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Lani Minella

"As I said, All for one and one for all. It's hard to convey smiles and good intentio…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 26, 2008 to "Line reads"--Keep an open mind

19 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Lani Minella

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service