Bettye Zoller's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"I buy the inserts from my wholesaler and print them at home. But I have a really goo…"

Bettye Zoller replied Oct 24, 2012 to Where can I print the inserts for my CD tray?

5 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Eric Arcieri

"My webinar the evening of May 3 sponsored by Voiceoverxtra and John Florian concerns…"

Bettye Zoller replied Apr 9, 2010 to Change the attitude and be believable

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Bob Beer

"Hope to meet you sometime. Was just reading some of your posts today. Hope you're do…"

Bettye Zoller replied Apr 9, 2010 to I'M THE VOICE OF.....The Statue of Liberty!

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Debbie Irwin

"I am the voice of the Ellis Island Museum and do many voices in English and German f…"

Bettye Zoller replied Nov 25, 2009 to I'M THE VOICE OF.....The Statue of Liberty!

12 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Debbie Irwin

"I always ask my clients and students when recording in my studio if headphones are a…"

Bettye Zoller replied Nov 16, 2009 to Change the attitude and be believable

13 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Bob Beer

"Go to the AFTRA and SAG websites for listing of agents nationwide. Make sure they ar…"

Bettye Zoller replied Nov 9, 2009 to American Voice Talent agencies

4 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Thomas Bromhead

"i AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. ARE YOU MAKING GOOD MONEY FOR ALL THESE JOBS? IF SO FABULOUS.…"

Bettye Zoller replied Sep 17, 2009 to What Jobs Have You Voiced in the past Eight Weeks?

21 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Stephen Stoutenburg

"I am under two non-disclosure agreements with two cable TV networks and one ND agree…"

Bettye Zoller replied Sep 9, 2009 to What Jobs Have You Voiced in the past Eight Weeks?

21 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Stephen Stoutenburg

"I voice promos for Bravo, The Weather Channel, Lifetime Channel, WE women's entertai…"

Bettye Zoller replied Sep 9, 2009 to Bravo

5 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Mike Elmore

"thank you everyone for your kind and wonderful condolences. I still cry over Sammy's…"

Bettye Zoller replied Aug 17, 2009 to Tell us about your best "win" in the past four months! Congrats!

8 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by judy kameny

RSS

© 2018   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service