Edward Dalmas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Peter - Here's an ISDN directory for New York: http://www.broadcastisdn.net/direct…"

Edward Dalmas replied Aug 1, 2010 to Recording in upstate NY

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Edward Dalmas

"Hey Chris, Some people are listening, some aren't, and some say they're not, but do…"

Edward Dalmas replied Aug 1, 2010 to LA Casting Agents

4 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Barry Trussell

"Instead of spending money on professionals, who charge by the amount of data they re…"

Edward Dalmas replied Jun 28, 2010 to Data Recovery for Mac

1 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Alton (Al) Hoover

"Hi Steven - Everyone will certainly have an opinion on this, and there will likely…"

Edward Dalmas replied Mar 25, 2010 to Getting an Agent in LA without being in a Union?

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Edward Dalmas

"I agree with James that, for the most part, standing is the ideal posture. That sai…"

Edward Dalmas replied Jan 8, 2010 to When recording....does position matter?

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Norman Gilligan

"There are at least a couple ways to look at this, and each have some validity. In g…"

Edward Dalmas replied Dec 17, 2009 to Is it unethical or against the rules???

4 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Arno - there are obviously other solutions; multiple screens, a touchscreen monitor,…"

Edward Dalmas replied Oct 12, 2009 to Paperless studio - OR: Using protools while reading from the screen

8 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Michael Brown

"Well, if the new VO actor is buying equipment, I'd say they're spending money in the…"

Edward Dalmas replied Mar 27, 2009 to Equipment for New VO Actors (if I could do it all over again I would get...)

17 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by steve hammill

"Tisha - A little late on Philly advice, but hopefully it'll still come in handy. T…"

Edward Dalmas replied Nov 20, 2008 to Where do you find casting directors??

5 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Edward Dalmas

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service