I'm the voice of... (32)

I'm the Voice of Babu in The Mighty Jungle Online Game

I just posted a long post for this in another discussion, but this looks like a cool place to mentioned it as well. I just completed record…

Started by Jon Morss

0 Jul 4, 2009

A new short film I did

Check out this new short film I starred in called "Meet the Maker". I also did the narration, and would love to hear your comments. Thanks…

Started by Robert Sciglimpaglia

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Robert Sciglimpaglia

Touting the PGA Tour

haven't been able to see/hear any final mixes yet, but i'll be the voice on a national radio/tv campaign for this year's PGA Championship T…

Started by rowell gormon

0 Feb 26, 2009

High School curriculum

I just finished voicing an entire Psychology course for a high school. I really like doing this stuff, because it educates me as well. I fi…

Started by Eric Morgan

2 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Shania Jackson

Jacamo - National TV Ad

I can currently be heard voicing this national TV advert for Jacamo, a mens clothing website. (see attached file!) It is currently being a…

Started by Darren Altman

0 Sep 15, 2008

I've been promoted to "National Icon"...sort of.

I'm now the voice of Uncle Sam himself in a new video by animator Josh Faure-Brac for his SuperNews feature on CurrentTV. http://current.c

Started by rowell gormon

6 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by rowell gormon

I'm the voice of Travelocity's Natural Language application. This has been one of my favorite gigs by far. For those who don't know, natura…

Started by Mandy Nelson

3 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Orion Marra

Drift Style Racing Series / Survival School / The Spotlab

Drift Style is Formula Drift's 7X30 Pro Championship Drift Racing Circuit with the 2007 season now airing on RUSH HD. www.rushhd.com/series

Started by Eddie Eagle

0 Aug 5, 2008

Animated Industrial Film

I just finished doing an animated industrial training film for Bell Canada. I play an attractive personal trainer who wants to buy a cell p…

Started by Deby Cedars

0 Aug 1, 2008

The Sharper Image... and the bankruptcy isn't my fault!

I had the pleasure of doing a series of national radio spots for The Sharper Image. It was pretty dry an started off with, "Are you bored?…

Started by Dave DeAndrea

15 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Deby Cedars

© 2018   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service