I'm the voice of... (32)

Yes, I am the voice of Trapster

I've been getting several emails and to answer your questions - Yes, I am the voice of Trapster. Trapster is a mobile app that alerts you a…

Started by Diane Merritt

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rick Lance

Just became The Voice of Grande Communications, a small cable network out of Austin, TX. There's talk of me writing/producing/singing a jin…

Started by Rick Lance

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rick Lance

I'm the Voice of...That SUDDENLINK guy...

If you've seen or heard the Suddenlink Communications(Hard Is...Easy Is...) commercials, that's me. The best part about it (other than the…

Started by Mike Pongracz

2 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Mike Pongracz

NBC "Your City" Apple iPhone App

Hey Guys! I'm the voice of the new NBC "Your City" Apple iPhone App which was released in 11 cities across the US a couple of weeks ago. H…

Started by Robert Sciglimpaglia

0 Oct 28, 2009

Voice of a few knicks and knacks...

For the past several years, I've been the voice for Verizon FIOS, on the set top box. The one who guides through how to work various featur…

Started by Linda Bruno

1 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by VU - Founder - Zurek

Does anyone know who voices all the Bravo promos (or most of them anyway)?? The young 20 - 30 something guy...??

Started by Mike Elmore

5 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Mike Elmore

Virtual Toolbox

I recently voiced my first E-Learning project for a site called Virtual Toolbox. At 6,000 words, it was pretty much the most I have voiced…

Started by Jon Morss

0 Jul 29, 2009

I did an Intro for a concert for cancer research recently Go to the Website and then Select PROJECTS and then VIDEO its "CHORDS FOR CANCER"…

Started by Joe McMillan

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Eric Morgan

I'm sure you have all heard me in your milking parlour informing you that "Cow number 1 - Dry. Gate Open" Come to think of it I have more c…

Started by Richie O'Shea

0 Jul 11, 2009

... and I'm the voice of Northwest ENERGY STAR Homes

It's not a National gig, but over the last couple of months I've put out about 10 spots for Northwest ENERGY STAR Homes in the Washington S…

Started by Jon Morss

0 Jul 4, 2009

© 2018   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service