Home Studio (119)

Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Big File Transfers

I'm going to be helping a client bring her e-book to audio form. She will be recording herself, and then send me the files to edit and pret…

Started by Mary-Lynn

10 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Mary-Lynn

Attn: ladies, I need input on your audio chain!

Ok so.....I'm in the market for a new mic and possible preamp/processor. But whenever I post a tech-related question, I get all the guys an…

Started by Trish Basanyi

1 Jul 17, 2008
Reply by Caryn Clark

Superlux Mics??

Hey all, I recently came across this line of mics made in China (what isn't these days?) called Superlux. I've been on a few forums (not VU…

Started by Trish Basanyi

7 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by John Willyard

Interface

Does anyone know good firewire or usb interface and if firewire is better?

Started by Fizz

8 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by SomeAudioGuy

SE Reflexion Filter

Does anybody have experience using one of these in a home studio that does not have a booth? It looks interesting, but I'd hate to invest t…

Started by Dennis McGeady

13 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Christopher Flockton

Processing in 2008

Most of us work with a wide variety of clients these days. ...some clients want a "ready for broadcast" produced product. Other times, we a…

Started by Mark Jensen

4 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Jacob Ekstroem

Questions for voice actors with a home studio

What stage of your voice acting career did you begin to record from a home studio? Is it something that a voice actor should strive to obta…

Started by Maria Olmstead

29 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Roxanne Hernandez

Webhosting for VO and Prod Pros

Alot of you probably already know that I own and operate a company called Speed of Sound Production. I have a dedicated server hosting my w…

Started by Troy Duran

2 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Troy Duran

My studio

I'm equipped with several mics, and each have it's own purpose. MICS I ROCK 1. Sennheiser MKH 416 P48 (great for deep voiced trailers and…

Started by VU - Founder - Zurek

14 May 28, 2008
Reply by Mike Elmore

RSS

© 2018   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service