Clip from my performance in Toy Story 3 as Spanish buzz

Comment by JULIO BARRIOS on November 5, 2010 at 6:42pm
El Objetivo De Todos Los Que Trabajamos En La Industria Del VO Es Llegar A Hacer Lo Tu Que Hecho En Toy Story , Asi Es Que Felicidades!...
Comment by Charlie Sill on August 10, 2010 at 9:02am
Javier! De donde eres? I think I hear a strong accento de España! Si?
Comment by Javier A Fernandez-Pena on August 10, 2010 at 5:02am
Thank you my dear colleagues for all your positive feedback... the experience of working for Pixar is great! I have done also Buzz the toy and few short films for them, they are very nice to work for, they know how to get the best out of an voice!
Comment by Connie Mustang on August 9, 2010 at 9:37pm
Spanish Buzz was one of my favorite parts of Toy Story 3. Bravo Javier!
Comment by Bobby Sheldon on August 9, 2010 at 7:29pm
Javier,

You are such an inspiration to all of us! Way to go. It's great to know who's behind that voice!
Comment by Jennifer M.Dixon on August 9, 2010 at 5:28pm
Well done! Great fun!
Comment by Martin Scott on August 9, 2010 at 4:15pm
This was such a wonderful addition to the story... I can't tell you how hard we laughed when we saw it in the Theater. It still makes me laugh.
Comment by Javier A Fernandez-Pena on August 9, 2010 at 3:53pm
Thank you very much to all of you for your professional feedback!
Comment by Merick Forrester on August 9, 2010 at 3:21pm
muy bien javier.... excellente....
Comment by Debbe Hirata on August 9, 2010 at 3:08pm