The Formula for Getting Audiobook Narration Work

A 15 minute lesson on a formula for getting audiobook narration work:
Skill+Personal Style+Demo+Marketing=Work

• Currently 3.5/5 stars.

Comment by Eliza Kross on February 6, 2011 at 6:31pm
Nice tips, Pat !  I haven't taken your class, but prepared my audiobook demo using your formula...so thanks :)
Comment by Bobby Sheldon on February 6, 2011 at 4:32pm

What a great post Pat!  Truly informative and enlightening.

Bobby

Comment by Mitch Krayton on February 6, 2011 at 2:57pm
!
Comment by Christine Ivy on February 6, 2011 at 4:27am
Hey Pat, Audiobooks are the next area for me to train in. Ate u coming up my way anytime this year????
Also I am starting to write my own children's book of which I am very excited. Thanks for the video, it was. very encouraging.
Blessings:)
Christine Ivy
Comment by Frank Jonen on February 6, 2011 at 3:46am
Definitely food for thought.
Comment by Lori Cooper on February 6, 2011 at 2:13am
Thank you for your advice.  I am looking forward to giving audiobooks a try and I believe that your formula has been the missing link for me.  Thank you for your words of wisdom.  Lori Cooper
Comment by Tom Conklin on February 6, 2011 at 1:55am
Pat fantastic! I'm doing all kinds of different work...and still learning about myself and what I can do the best. I always thought that I probably didn't have the endurance or other important skills need to do audiobook work...but I have been listening to you on podcasts on VU and Voices.com and such for the 4 or 5 years that I have been making a go of this wonderful world of voiceover...and you have a terrific nack for sparking my interest in trying new things. Perhaps someday when I think I am ready...I may investigate audiobook narration further. Thanks so much for your generosity in provding this wonderful free lesson!
Comment by Pat Fraley on February 5, 2011 at 10:59pm
So pleased you found it of interest. Pat Fraley
Comment by Dorothy Fahn on February 5, 2011 at 9:31pm
Wonderful advice! Audio books are the one area of VO that I haven't even dipped a toe in! So positive and informative... makes me think I should give it a try - Thanks for sharing! :)