Favorite of 1 person

Comment by Earl Thomas on October 11, 2011 at 4:45pm
There is great flow to this, good going.
Comment by Dustin Ebaugh on September 30, 2011 at 11:56pm

Absolutely right on!

Comment by Paul Bellantoni on September 30, 2011 at 11:25pm

Great message and BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Comment by Larry Davis on September 28, 2011 at 2:50pm

Paul...you sound great.  So smooth and clean.  You are perfect for this.  I'm so glad I met you at Joe's the other night.  I will take good care of Don's cowboy boots.  He is my VO hero.  Thanks for sharing your Don stories with me.  His memory and legacy will live on because of his friends like you.  All my best to you Paul.

Comment by Joe Cipriano on September 28, 2011 at 1:14pm
Echoing what I told you privately Paul, this is absolutely perfect.  The campaign is so fortunate to have you vocally representing them.  Honest and true, believable and friendly, confident and reassuring...it's a grand slam!
Comment by Brianne Brozey on September 28, 2011 at 4:14am

Excellent vo my friend! Great work. You sound fantastic.

Wonderful seeing you at the DLF Poker Classic.

xo Bree & Deven

Comment by Paul Pape on September 27, 2011 at 10:29pm
Wow is right. I had no idea that Zurek was going to feature this ad, so your comments are greatly appreciated.  When they come from folks that share the same kind of passion for the spoken word that you do, it means all the more.  I honestly do my best to keep it real. It's not always what they want, but it's what I feel best doing.  Thanks very much....Thomas, good to hear from you. DC Good to meet you, too at the poker tourney. And Bob...you know how grateful we are for your VERY generous support of the Voice-over Lab.  I'll probably tell you again but I want to say it here as well.  Paul
Comment by Dean Compoginis on September 27, 2011 at 7:17pm
Wow. I mean WOW. Paul, this will be one of the things I listen to whenever I need to remind myself how to sound absolutely natural, effortless and honest. Like, every day. One of the best I've ever heard. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Comment by Thomas Bromhead on September 27, 2011 at 4:15pm
Hi Paul!  Always wondered what you sounded like!  And I like it!  I think most of those creatives descriptions should say "like Paul Pape"!  Love it.  Cheers
Comment by Eric Funk on September 27, 2011 at 3:07pm

What a great example of connecting!  Totally transparent.  Paul - you lifted the words off the page.