This is my Old Spice Voice over. I added all the background effects and did the Voice Over. Let me know what you think. :-)

Related Videos

Comment by Lyndon Victor Irvine on August 27, 2011 at 12:24pm
LOL. Nice one Octavius. Sweet. Thanks for the compliment. A contest would be like part 2 of the Old spice guy versus Fabio (Say it with a whisper) Fabiooooo....
Comment by Lyndon Victor Irvine on August 27, 2011 at 12:22pm
Thanks Carlos
Comment by Octavius Davis on August 27, 2011 at 11:28am
I work at a college and announce the names of students as they walk across the stage at graduation. Last year, one student whispered in my ear, before walking across the stage, "you sound just like the Old Spice Guy." Well...its official Lyndon...you TRULY sound like the Old Spice Guy. Unless of course...you'd like to have a staring contest to see who really sounds like him. Starting...now! O_O *kidding* Great job! LOL!
Comment by Carlos Estanga on August 27, 2011 at 12:13am
Waooo...good for you Lyndon.
Comment by Lyndon Victor Irvine on August 26, 2011 at 6:34pm
Thanks Gene. LOL
Comment by Gene Dixon on August 26, 2011 at 6:27pm
LOL! That was great stuff. Look out old spice guy!
Comment by Lyndon Victor Irvine on August 26, 2011 at 6:03pm
Thanks Sonya. I love them too. :-) Right now he and Fabio are duking it out. Great Marketing Strategy of course by Old Spice
Comment by Sonya Cerdan on August 26, 2011 at 3:43pm
Lol this is so great! I love these commercials and you were spot on!
Comment by Lyndon Victor Irvine on August 26, 2011 at 1:29pm
Thanks Larry, Thanks Phillip.
Comment by Larry Davis on August 26, 2011 at 1:13pm
Way to go Lyndon...dead on.