Ask Joe #16 - Agents and Building a Studio

• Currently 4.66667/5 stars.

Comment by Jerry Pelletier on December 3, 2011 at 4:29pm

Joe,

Great new studio...but where are all the WIRES like the rest of us have??  Hang a few around to make us feel comfortable....

Was wondering what kind of pop filter you have.  Nice and small...most out there are about 6 - 8" ..like taking into a DISH.

Many thanks,  Jerry Pelletier

Comment by cathi parrish on November 13, 2009 at 8:03pm
Hi Joe,
Enjoy hearing you. Thanks for your expert input and for taking time to help others. "Ask Joe" is great!
Cathi
Comment by Caryn Clark on May 10, 2009 at 8:47pm
Nice studio Joe!!! Thank you for taking the time to create this (and other) videos... good stuff!!! You're losing your tan though... better get outside and swing that racket/golf club!!! :) Caryn
Comment by Joe Cipriano on April 28, 2009 at 5:28pm
LOL...thanks Karen (and Jeff and CJ and Izaki and Brent and Jonathan and James and Dave and Dan and Trey) phew...that was like looking through the magic mirror on romper room.

Karen, I recommend you contact George Whittam here on VU. He knows all there is to know about Source Connect. You can hire him as a tech coach. He has great rates and he knows his stuff.
Comment by Karen Carson on April 28, 2009 at 3:35pm
Joe,

I'm still impressed by the "ask JOE" episode in which you showed us that you cut a few lines in the back of your car. WOW. I would love to be that mobile. I pretty much am. I live in the country and I was able to get a Sprint Wireless Card for my internet and I love IT! Now Source-Connect is my next piece to add to the studio. Can you recommend a good resource so I might study up on all the info regarding it and it's uses?
I feel like I'm getting close to the point in which I will need it and I want to be ready.

Some day I hope to be a big leaguer like you. I am very much like you in the way that I like to share my knowledge with others. Thanks for all your help and advice. Your really a cool guy to hang out with, even if it's only online.

KC
Comment by Jeff Gelder on April 28, 2009 at 2:23pm
Thanks Joe! Greetings from down the road in San Diego!
Jeff
Comment by CJ on April 27, 2009 at 10:55am
What a guy! Joe thanks for letting us at VO Universe look through a (virtual) Hole In the Wall!
Comment by Izaki Shadrack on April 23, 2009 at 11:02pm
Very informative video, good advices for new talents like us.
Comment by Brent Halfyard on April 23, 2009 at 7:58pm
Enjoyed the vid, nice to see a pro in action. Amazing how cheap my studio was, cut corners but the end result is a totally dead room. More than willing to offer up advice to any talents on a budget!
Comment by Jonathan Lipow on April 23, 2009 at 3:24pm
Great studio, and nice sessions! Thanks for sharing, Joe. A very inspiring glimpse into your VO slice of heaven. All the best to you!