Kevin Yon brings this commercial to life.

Comment by Scott Gentle on April 14, 2011 at 11:26am

Ha haa.....a few minutes ago I got a comment notification email from VU about Zurek's post below, immediately followed by another inviting me to join a "Chrysler Voice Guy Sound Alike" project.

How much ya wanna bet the pay's not as good as the original....and that I won't sound like or as good as Kevin Yon...and that I will therefore take a pass?  ; )

Comment by VU - Founder - Zurek on April 14, 2011 at 10:55am

Scott,

That's what Voiceover Universe is :)

Comment by Philip Hurd-Wood on April 14, 2011 at 6:17am
Kevin Yon: what a much-travelled voice this guy has. A voice that has seen it all. A voice with wrinkles and scars and depth. Terrific read and a great storyteller!
Comment by Scott J. Smith on April 14, 2011 at 12:30am

Don'cha wish there was an IMDB for voiceover?  It'd be great to review our colleagues' resumes, and listen in on a few other clips...

Grand job, Kevin!

Comment by Sidi Henderson on April 13, 2011 at 5:12pm
I actually auditioned for this spot not knowing exactly how it was going to be used and I must say they picked the right guy. Kevin nails it. Also VERY happy it went to a Michigan talent.
Comment by Gayle Evans on April 13, 2011 at 3:28pm
I absolutely love this commercial. Really made me sit up and notice when it aired. Glad to know the voice behind it.
Comment by Bobby Sheldon on April 13, 2011 at 1:56pm
Great VO by Kevin. Finally, a Superbowl commercial with a soul...
Comment by Scott Gentle on April 13, 2011 at 12:28pm
Comment by Linda Ristig on April 13, 2011 at 11:08am
My favorite Superbowl commercial, by far and away! Thanks for sharing, Zurek!
Comment by Jordan Reynolds on April 13, 2011 at 11:05am
Great Ad!  Executed well without being overly cheesy.  Kevin's VO performance was fantastic.  Had just the right amount of attitude without coming off as a jerk.  Thanks for sharing Zurek!