VOICEOVER UNIVERSE has a "no advertising" policy. If you post a message that is clearly an advertisement for a product or service, your membership in this group may be removed or banned. However, you may make a post that answers a question, or contains useful information, tips, suggestions, etc.ADVERTISING RULES
advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the unauthorized or impermissible use of the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Services. You may not use information that a specific user navigated from the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Site to your web site or any personally-identifiable information regarding any user of the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Site to target communications specifically to users of the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Site without VOICEOVER UNIVERSE 's prior written consent. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, VOICEOVER UNIVERSE reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which VOICEOVER UNIVERSE deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unauthorized commercial communications of any kind through the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to VOICEOVER UNIVERSE, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay VOICEOVER UNIVERSE $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unauthorized commercial communication you send through the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Services;
USE BY MEMBERS:
VOICEOVER UNIVERSE services are for the personal use of Members and may be used for promotional purposes as well, but direct commercial endeavors may only be used if they are specifically endorsed or authorized by VOICEOVER UNIVERSE . VOICEOVER UNIVERSE reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the VOICEOVER UNIVERSEServices, including collecting usernames, user id numbers, and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE Website, or employing third party promotional sites or software to promote profiles for money, is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of unauthorized solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice or explanation and may result in termination of Membership privileges. VOICEOVER UNIVERSE reserves the right to take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the VOICEOVER UNIVERSE services.
YOU ALSO AGREE NOT TO POST, EMAIL, OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ANY NETWORK, CODE, OR CONTENT THAT: * Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way * Harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals * Impersonates a Ning employee or User or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity * Includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent * Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch” * Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships * Creates, sends, or enables anything that constitutes or contains “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any advertisement that you are prohibited by law from sending * Constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in Content; or (2) emailed to Users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests * Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law * Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment * Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Ning Platform, or that otherwise negatively affects other Users' ability to use the Ning Platform * Employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Ning Platform ADDITIONALLY, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
* harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
* use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
* use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
* upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
* upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
* register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
* impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
* upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
* upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
* solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
* upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* intimidate or harass another;
* upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
* use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
* upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.