HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MY VOICE OVER EXPERIENCE
Here's the formula:
1) Work hard for 22 years in radio to sound like a great announcer.
2) Launch a career as an independent voicer.
3) Get told not to sound like a radio announcer.
4) Work hard for 12 more years to develop a wide range of voice acting capabilities.
5) List yourself on Voiceover Universe.
RECENTLY BOOKED PROJECTS
Radio & TV: Carpet One Stores (Pennsylvania), Martin's Food Stores, Mattress Outlet (Indiana), "The Education Channel" (Florida) St. Mary's Hospital (Michigan) IVR/Phones: Home Depot Appliance Repair, Gordon Food Service, Wells Fargo, National City Bank, Shaw Flooring Video: Eaton Corporation Training: Heathkit, Summit Training Source
Authoritative, friendly baritone with a wide range of expression.
I know you’ve been a member of Voiceover Universe for some time, but I wanted to introduce one of our groups to you.
I hope you'll check out and join a group called MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. It's a group dedicated to discussing ways we can market ourselves - what works; what doesn't. You’ll find some very interesting ideas and concepts there! And we would appreciate your input. Click here for the link: MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!
Thanks for your time! I trust our paths will cross soon!