HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MY VOICE OVER EXPERIENCE
- Age range: 25-60
- Accent: Neutral North American English
- Voice description: baritone with range, credible, believable, friendly, and very comfortable with characters and humor
- Specialties: corporate narration, commercials both straight and character
- Turn-around time: advance booking, or 24 hours (usually same day on short projects if script arrives before noon ET)
- Additional skills: audio production, copywriting
- Voice-over coaching: Instructor, Emerson College. Instructor, Manchester Community College. Individual coaching for over four decades. Specialty: accent reduction.
Haven't talked to you for a bit. Hope all is kickin' it for ya!
I know you’ve been a member of Voiceover Universe for some time, but I wanted to introduce one of our groups to you.
I hope you'll check out and join a group called MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. It's a group dedicated to discussing ways we can market ourselves - what works; what doesn't. You’ll find some very interesting ideas and concepts there! And we would appreciate your input. Click here for the link: MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!
Thanks for your time! I trust our paths will cross soon!
I am new to the universe - just moved over here from working in Australia for the last 10 years.
I read some things you posted on the discussion boards and wondered if I could just get your advice please?
I am just in the process of setting up my home studio and wondered if you could give me some suggestions on some good vintage audio dealers where I might get my hands on some stuff.
I have a very simple set up - Mac, MBOX 2 and I want to get a good pre-amp to improve the quality. I travel a lot so I need everything to be portable so I thought the Apogee Mini-Me would be really good as it is small.
But they are really hard to come by.....any suggestions of where I could get my hands on one or an alternative?
Thanks so much!
Hey there Peter, glad you could make it to my live VO session. I had a few techincal snags in the beginning but overall it went well.
Catch me tomorrow and the rest of this week at 2pm est. for "LADIE MOST LIVE" for my next adventurous VO session=)