HERE'S A LITTLE ABOUT ME AND MY VOICE OVER EXPERIENCE
I came to VO by way of 15 years in radio. I've studied copywriting with Dan O'Day, and I became a Certified Professional Commercial Copywriter through the Radio Advertising Bureau. I've studied the art of acting for advertising with Nancy Wolfson. I have also been coached by Deb Munro.
My voice has been described by various people in the industry as warm, gentle, sincere, honest, conversational, and engaging... a storyteller voice. I describe it as The Voice of Everyday Folks.
VOICES I AM ABLE TO PERFORM
Middle Age Male, Young Adult Male
AUDIO DELIVERY METHOD
AIF, MP3, WAV
• MXL VO: 1-A Signature Series condenser microphone
• MXL V88 condenser microphone
• dbx 286A
• Behringer XENYX 1204 mixer
• Behringer USB digital audio interface
• Adobe Audition 3.0 recording/editing software
• Toshiba Satellite notebook with a Pentium Dual Core processor
• High-speed broadband Internet connection for uploading audio files to an FTP site as well as sending mp3 audio files as email attachments