This is going to be fun folks...

WHY?

Creativity is crazy.

There's no such thing as a sane person that creates large libraries of sound across all genres... that's a bold, perhaps brash statement... it ISN'T meant to be a jab or label or otherwise inane descriptor of those who live with an eternity of sound in everything seen, heard, felt...

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around... does it make sound?

I have a newer version of that one for ya...

Suppose you're looking into the eyepiece of a high grade deep sky telescope...
you spy a distant galaxy... what you see makes a sound in your mind...

You gaze at Saturn knowing that science has discovered it emits a frequency that would sound like F sharp if you could hear it... you heard that and more the first time you viewed Saturn and its' rings...

You belong here man... or woman...

So far... I've heard a choir of beautiful voices here at Voice Universe... they come from beautiful people... soulful people, hard rockers, crooners, gameday voices, sultry, sexy voices... matter of fact voices... monsters, aliens and things that go far from the madding crowd... all the way back to my roots in The French Quarter of New orleans and my saviour of soul... James Brown...

I still be diggin on James Brown my brothers and sisters... where them greens y'all?

So what makes you make music?

If ya groove, write symphonies, turn Marshalls up to 12, ckick clack shake rattle or roll... if ya beat it, bang it or use brushes,,, if ya loop, mix, hoop or holluh...

What makes ya get that feeling?
What is it that first caught your attention?

Views: 7

Attachments:

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service