Save Chanti News! If you are reading this, we need to hear from
you or Chanti News may be discontinued. This is one of our Chanti
News discussions; Is it Worth It?

We know this newsletter is a valuable service, but it takes over 3 days of intense labor each month to produce it. We need to know how valuable it is to you, so we’re asking for your comments and suggestions. Please send us your thoughts and suggestions.

To see our current newsletter please go to: http://www.debsvoice.com/newsletter/newsletter.html

Some people are having font issues this month, not sure what's going on, but we've posted our latest newsletter for your review.

To subscribe email us at Newsletter@MicnMe.com

Views: 35

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Deb,
You obviously put tons of work into this. My vote would be to continue, but that's your decision. Have you thought about publishing in something else but .pdf? Maybe use Constant Contact or MyEmma to deliver the IP solution to your news in HTML?

Love ya!
CourVO
Thank you so much for your vote and advice Dave
I'm starting to get enough comments that I know what I need to do with it now....I have considered using constant contact for sure. We are just updating my site now so once that's complete I will have something more user friendly like VO Universe etc....so this might change what I do as well.

Thanks for your input Dave
All my best hugs
Deb
Debbie,
I completely agree with Dave. TONS of hard work! But very informative and useful. I vote that you keep it.
Rich
Thanks so much Rich
Deb
Hello Deb..

At first I believed that without question, you should keep the newsletter. But considering that it takes three days of hard work to produce, I now question whether or not it's worth the extra time.

The bottom line is: "do you feel it improves your marketability or gives you an edge that you wouldn't have otherwise?" If you are doing this strictly because you love to share thoughts with fellow voice actors, then by all means, keep the newsletter. But if you think perhaps that those three days can be put to better use, then NO ONE will fault you for trying to maximize your time and use the extra hours for something else.

Sorry to be vague, but obviously the choice is yours. I'll miss the newsletter if you axe it, but if the tangeable results are not there then it's the right thing to do...I support just about whatever decision you make..GOOD LUCK!

Youssef

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service