Judy Fossum's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Hello Ryan and Bettye, Meetups are great. As you've both noted they are great ways t…"

Judy Fossum replied Feb 25, 2013 to Meetup Groups for Networking and Learning

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Judy Fossum

"Denise, Beverly and D., Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to my inqu…"

Judy Fossum replied Jun 29, 2012 to 3 separate ads; just Minor Script Changes each; What to Charge?

4 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Judy Fossum

"This is fantastic, Dan.  Thank you so much for sharing this.  Yup, I'm a "little gal…"

Judy Fossum replied Jun 27, 2012 to THE LITTLE GUYS!

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Judy Fossum

"Dawn, Mike, John and Kevin, Thanks so much for your input and help.  You all not on…"

Judy Fossum replied May 3, 2012 to Rates for Retakes?

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Judy Fossum

"Gayle and John, Thanks so much, I will do more research and see if this "bartertown…"

Judy Fossum replied Feb 22, 2012 to Barter Town (kind of like Craigslist) online posting site? Has anyone heard of it, used it, good, bad?

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Judy Fossum

"John and David, Thank you for your input, help and expertise.  In being up front wit…"

Judy Fossum replied Jan 26, 2012 to Agents and P2P Sites?

7 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Gordon Gibb

"Thank you Peter and David for your comments! That is what I was thinking, as signing…"

Judy Fossum replied Oct 9, 2011 to Thumbtack, Has Anyone Heard of This/Worked With It?

5 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Chris Thomas

"Super ideas, David.  As my academic studies delve more into science and math, I have…"

Judy Fossum replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Art of Up-Selling

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Marty Felts

"Congratulations Josh,   I'm not sure what rate sheets you have looked at, but if you…"

Judy Fossum replied Jan 28, 2011 to First paying gig: Pricing and Contracts

10 May 26, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Geter

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service