All Discussions Tagged 'demo' (19)

← Back to Demo Critique
Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Corporate Narration Demo Needs Fresh Ears

Hi everyone. I've got a narration demo here that I'm looking for feedback on. I've listened to it so many times I might be starting to make…

Started by Eric David Leach

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Eric David Leach

Commercial Demo for GGriffith

Okay, after several weeks of working with a local talent here in the Atlanta area, we've pretty much wrapped up my first demo. I'd love to…

Started by Gerald Griffith

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Mike Forbes

Little Bit of Everything!

So I decided I needed an attention grabber type of demo reel! Previously, I had just taken individual works and showcased them, but this on…

Started by Mark Fulwider

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mark Fulwider

Web Site & Demo critique

Hello. I inadvertently sent "a message" to all group members when I intended to start a discussion and post here. My apologies. My mission…

Started by Joe Geoffrey

1 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Andy Bowyer

Jim Babbitt - Commercial Demo Suggestions

Hi Jim, Whenever I click on upload files in reply, the link just disappears so I added a new post to reply. I'm hoping your comment about…

Started by Tom Daniels

2 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Geoffrey

A Smorgasbord of dry samples

Hey, these are rough cuts, no beds. I would appreciate some tips and advice on technique, style, lack thereof... THANKS!!

Started by Brian Cook

0 Jun 1, 2009

My new TV Promo Demo

I'd appreciate feedback from all you pros out there...especially those who've mastered the secret of the promo. Thanks in advance. Lowell

Started by Lowell Deo

0 May 27, 2009

Animation Demo Feedback? (UPDATED)

Ok! Thanks for those who gave feedback. On the suggestion of one of the booth directors at my agents, I have added some music and played wi…

Started by Talon Beeson

2 May 6, 2009
Reply by Talon Beeson

Newbie Critique...

Hello All, Here I am - Offering myself up to the world for any and all critique and criticism. I'm a big boy so please don't pull any punch…

Started by Jim Vaughn

2 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Jim Vaughn

Critique?

Did a new commercial VO demo...on my page and attached here...I think. Would like any critique you want to offer. Thanks!

Started by Ryan Drean

0 Mar 25, 2009

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service