Lani Minella's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Hi Kate, Thanks for your post and no, you should never join anything until you have…"

Lani Minella replied Jul 7, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"You are right in the theory of how fi core came to be, but I have never heard anyone…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 19, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"It certainly can't be that agency starting with a "V" as I know they represent Core…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 16, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"I think you might experience a feeling of freedom if you go Core, despite the fact y…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 14, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"MIchael, I think it depends on who you work with whether you have to be in the studi…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 13, 2008 to How much time is "normal" to respond to a casting notice?

8 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by M J Lallo

"Hold on Annie!!!! First of all, as FiCore, you get all the union "benefits" if you t…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 7, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"Good work dude! I've replied on your page and welcome you to pick my brain personall…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 6, 2008 to feedback on my work from a casting perspective

3 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"Hello Sharon and thanks for the reply. The thing you might ask yourself is what PROs…"

Lani Minella replied Jun 2, 2008 to What's good about Financial Core--versus Unions

47 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lani Minella

"Thanks for your comments and I hope you continue to thrive. Fast turnarounds are als…"

Lani Minella replied May 30, 2008 to How much time is "normal" to respond to a casting notice?

8 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by M J Lallo

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service