All Discussions Tagged 'mic' (8)

Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Seeking Mic Pre Recommendations

Hi there. I've been using a Sennheiser 416 now for a while with my Roland Quad-Capture I/O. The 416 sounds great at all the studios I've wo…

Started by John Matthew

0 Jun 22, 2017

Mic suggestions for a higher female voice?

Hi everyone! I've been using a USB Snowball mic in a portable VO box in my closet, and it's becoming clear that in order to compete profess…

Started by Laci Morgan

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Brown

Hanging Mic From Ceiling

Hello, does anyone know of any mic "stands" or booms that I can hang from the cieling?  I'm building a dawbox and want to install the mic s…

Started by Charlotte-Ann

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by George Whittam

Mic technique for the 416

I've hung a Sennheiser 416 with a Stedman blast screen in my studio and trying to learn how to use it. Attempts to really work the mic like…

Started by steve hammill

12 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Tony Banks

MXL 909 ($70.00) as strong as the sennheiser 416!?! You be the judge!

Hello, Folks! I read recently in the book, Voice Actors Guide to Recording at Home... and on the Road ( by Harlan Hogan and Jeffery P. Fis…

Started by Dan Wright

8 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Jeff McNeal

SE Reflexion Filter

Does anybody have experience using one of these in a home studio that does not have a booth? It looks interesting, but I'd hate to invest t…

Started by Dennis McGeady

13 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Christopher Flockton

Logic Express

Most of my work is with Garage Band, but I recently installed Logic Express. I am having a problem with it. My mic work sounds tiny or dist…

Started by Steve Sorensen

2 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Steve Sorensen

My studio

I'm equipped with several mics, and each have it's own purpose. MICS I ROCK 1. Sennheiser MKH 416 P48 (great for deep voiced trailers and…

Started by VU - Founder - Zurek

14 May 28, 2008
Reply by Mike Elmore

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service