GAURAV MARWAHA's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Hey - Even I got one a couple of days back, from a "miss jenifer wast"...asking abou…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Dec 13, 2008 to voices.com spam????????

6 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Bob Tomlin

"Hi J.S. ! May be u remember few weeks back we had a little talk about soundproofing…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Sep 10, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Hi Daniel ! I'll surely check up Dan's page... Thnx Gaurav"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 18, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"OK Trish...That's quite encouraging news if the quality of recording in such a basic…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 18, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Hi Trish! Thnx for that wonderful idea ! Just a little doubt...don't u cover the "t…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 16, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Ok...Thnx for the advice... I haven't used the low cut fillter as yet...(I suppose i…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 7, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Wow !! Incredible information for a novice like me !! Thnx a ton J... I'll check up…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 6, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Hi J Thnx for the rescue again...I think this time you made a right guess...the fir…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 5, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Hi Mandy! Thnx for taking out the time to help... The idea of these blankets is sur…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 5, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

"Thnx V I'll check up with atsacoustics.com... Otherwise the options of blankets or t…"

GAURAV MARWAHA replied Aug 4, 2008 to Hey! Someone help me with sound proofing ideas please...

26 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Brian T.

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service