S. Michael Leier's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Great Story! Nice job.... Can't wait to hear your commercial on the air. mike"

S. Michael Leier replied Jun 12, 2009 to I booked a STAR WARS GIG!!!

13 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by Lauren McCullough

"My "aha moment" happen one night in bed... Now that I have your attention, I shall c…"

S. Michael Leier replied May 13, 2009 to Please Share Your Aha!!! Moment Here......

8 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Barry Moore-Barry@TenorTime.com

"It sounds like John Lithgow to me... He was on the TV series Third Rock From the Sun…"

S. Michael Leier replied Mar 28, 2009 to Who is this narrator?

5 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jim Lueck

"I thought it might be, but it didn't quite match right to my ear. Thank you I appre…"

S. Michael Leier replied Oct 28, 2008 to Does anyone know?

2 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by S. Michael Leier

"Hi Barry, Nice story. VU is a great community of which I am also honored to be coun…"

S. Michael Leier replied Oct 12, 2008 to I Asked for It and I Got It

15 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barry Trussell

"I have always catagorized vocals in 3 ways: Raw...Dry... and Processed (and you can…"

S. Michael Leier replied Oct 8, 2008 to What's Considered "Raw Voice"?

4 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Eric Morgan

"Great information and sound advice. Thank you"

S. Michael Leier replied Oct 7, 2008 to The current economy and its effect on the VO industry

3 Oct 7, 2008

"Hi Nicola, I don't know if this helps, but a similar thing happened to me. I told t…"

S. Michael Leier replied Oct 1, 2008 to Overdue Invoice - How do I get them to pay me??

10 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Michelle M. Summers

"Hi Nicola, I have Skype and have been very happy with it to date. I use it to talk…"

S. Michael Leier replied Sep 2, 2008 to Phone Patch - Can use with cell? Other options? Using Skype while recording - is possbile?

17 Sep 2, 2008

"Howdy All, I try to do it all, of course this depends on the client. Many clients r…"

S. Michael Leier replied Aug 27, 2008 to HOW MANY OF YOU VOICE AND IMAGE/PRODUCE?

13 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Alexander Rey Hunt

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service