Penny Abshire's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"You know, Kabir, I'm not really informed about the Platinum offer from Voices.com, s…"

Penny Abshire replied Feb 27, 2011 to Voices.com Platinum Offer $1000- Worth it?

2 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Penny Abshire

"Joey, I'm sitting here at my computer trying to figure what in the world I ever did…"

Penny Abshire replied Sep 4, 2009 to The Difference Between “voice-over” and “voice-acting”

24 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ron Harris

"Hi Holly, Barry is absolutely correct! It's definitely time to fly. Best of luck t…"

Penny Abshire replied Apr 25, 2009 to Yippy Skippy!...first time VU poster...How about giving this girl some brutal feedback?!?!

6 May 5, 2009
Reply by Holly Franklin

"Very well said, JS. I couldn't agree more. Hugs, Penny"

Penny Abshire replied Jan 15, 2009 to The Difference Between “voice-over” and “voice-acting”

24 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ron Harris

"Thanks, Kevin. I'm glad it was helpful to you and that you understood what I was try…"

Penny Abshire replied Jan 13, 2009 to The Difference Between “voice-over” and “voice-acting”

24 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ron Harris

"Barry, my sweet friend! I am SO PROUD OF YOU! Hugs, Penny"

Penny Abshire replied Nov 10, 2008 to I Asked for It and I Got It

15 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barry Trussell

"Hi Jay! As voice coaches, we often get the questions "should I get into voiceover?,…"

Penny Abshire replied May 26, 2008 to Jay Edwards - Getting Started

18 May 27, 2008
Reply by James Anthony

"Point well taken, Bettye. Each of us has our own viewpoint when it comes to the diff…"

Penny Abshire replied May 24, 2008 to The Difference Between “voice-over” and “voice-acting”

24 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ron Harris

RSS

© 2018   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service