Rick Lance's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"How cool, Diane! You're a little guardian angel to some and a little devil to others…"

Rick Lance replied Feb 1, 2010 to Yes, I am the voice of Trapster

3 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rick Lance

"Thanks, Al! I'm part of the new branding campaign they have going. I think that trip…"

Rick Lance replied Feb 1, 2010 to NEW VOICE

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Rick Lance

"Thanks, Randy! Nice to know I'm not totally crazy! Just straying from the norm a bit…"

Rick Lance replied May 29, 2009 to Do you believe a voice talent ought to use a "slogan" in marketing? Why or why not?

32 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by David W Stone

"I agree with the fact that, "your voice should speak for itself." Yes, that's all a…"

Rick Lance replied May 25, 2009 to Do you believe a voice talent ought to use a "slogan" in marketing? Why or why not?

32 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by David W Stone

"Well, ok then. I guess I fall into the slogan mold pretty well! About a year ago I…"

Rick Lance replied May 25, 2009 to Do you believe a voice talent ought to use a "slogan" in marketing? Why or why not?

32 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by David W Stone

"Terry, I have to throw in my nickel here too. The TLM 103 is truly a great mic. I'm…"

Rick Lance replied Mar 29, 2009 to NEUMANN MICROPHONES

57 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Bruce Burke

"Hi Lisa, I don't blame you about this. I'd be irritated as well being treated in th…"

Rick Lance replied Mar 19, 2009 to I'm a bit hacked off at an online voice talent bank - YOUR thoughts?

25 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Barry Trussell

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service