Donna Summers's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Join us at www.voplanet.com.  We don't penalize you for auditioning and we get highe…"

Donna Summers replied May 23, 2011 to Voices.com OR Voice123.com??

13 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Piehole

"What do they offer for this, Kabir, and I'll try to help you.   Best,   Donna"

Donna Summers replied Feb 27, 2011 to Voices.com Platinum Offer $1000- Worth it?

2 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Penny Abshire

"Michael, drug addiction and alcoholism are diseases that cross all socio-economic, r…"

Donna Summers replied Jan 8, 2011 to Credence, Ted Williams

3 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Zook Matthews

"Mary Baker Eaddy! She was quite an interesting lady and quite a strong-willed woman,…"

Donna Summers replied Jul 2, 2010 to I'm The Voice Of....."Titanic : The Artefacts Exhibition" at Melbourne Museum, Australia

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jamie Johnson

"Very nice work, Paul. Congratulations on a job well done. Donna Summers VOplanet"

Donna Summers replied Jul 2, 2010 to I'm The Voice Of....."Titanic : The Artefacts Exhibition" at Melbourne Museum, Australia

4 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Jamie Johnson

"Just because a job is non-union does not mean you can't ask for residuals. And you m…"

Donna Summers replied Apr 7, 2010 to BOOKING NON-UNION VO JOBS

2 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Taji Coleman

"Apply to us at www.voplanet.com. Our agency side is www.voicecasting.com. Send your…"

Donna Summers replied Mar 4, 2010 to HELP - I NEED AN AGENT!!!

13 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by John Tambascio

"A dialogue is conversation between two or more people. A narrative is a story or acc…"

Donna Summers replied Oct 14, 2009 to Difference between Dialogue & Narrative read

6 May 29, 2010
Reply by Jonah Cummings

"Lisa, if you paid to be on their service and you are a current member, you should NO…"

Donna Summers replied Mar 17, 2009 to I'm a bit hacked off at an online voice talent bank - YOUR thoughts?

25 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Barry Trussell

"Universal law, Barry...what you focus on expands. Goodness in, Goodness out! Namast…"

Donna Summers replied Oct 12, 2008 to I Asked for It and I Got It

15 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Barry Trussell

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service