Scott Gentle's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Which one do you feel strongest and most comfortable in, have more experience doing,…"

Scott Gentle replied Apr 19, 2013 to New Training

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Scott Gentle

"I recently picked up an Apogee GIO not just for its typical use as electric guitar i…"

Scott Gentle replied Oct 4, 2012 to Punch recording solo home audio recording

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Scott Gentle

"Fox: First off, clearing your throat actually isn't a good idea - both it and coughi…"

Scott Gentle replied Oct 4, 2012 to Struggling with a constant loss of Voice

1 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Scott Gentle

"Jason -  You'll be way, WAY better off investing a high quality portable USB preamp…"

Scott Gentle replied Aug 8, 2012 to Microphone Advice

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Scott Gentle

"Norbert -  From one who's enjoyed many a GK patty here in the NYC metro - your pato…"

Scott Gentle replied Jun 18, 2012 to The Golden Krust Bakery Series!

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Caribbean Voice Artist

"Hi again Frank - Yes, then I do, and that's expected behavior - normalizers in gene…"

Scott Gentle replied Dec 3, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Frank:   Thanks for providing the file and the additional info - much more helpful t…"

Scott Gentle replied Dec 2, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Frank -   Just did several repeated listens to your file in Logic Studio 9 on my JBL…"

Scott Gentle replied Nov 30, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Cat -   You're off to a good start - bravo!    However, since I've not mucked around…"

Scott Gentle replied Oct 27, 2011 to Tech Help!! Delay in headphones while recording...

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Cat Smith

"Cat -  This sounds like the phenomenon known as "audio latency", and I'm guessing yo…"

Scott Gentle replied Oct 27, 2011 to Tech Help!! Delay in headphones while recording...

8 May 30, 2012
Reply by Cat Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service