Frank Cabanski's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

"Scott, your patient help is appreciated. Both you and the person at Centrance (he i…"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 5, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"I've tried noise removal, filter/EQ, and compression.  Audition has a nice voice lev…"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 3, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Yes, I see what you're talking about in the Frequency Analysis. I don't know what f…"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 3, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Thanks for the detailed reply.   This is an image of the audio (same audio as origin…"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 1, 2011 to Audible Hiss in Recordings - Can't Get Rid of It

7 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"How much sound does the booth keep out? "

Frank Cabanski replied Apr 17, 2011 to Anyone Have Experience with Dawbox.com

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Paul Christy

"http://www.dawbox.com/DAWBOOTH.htm"

Frank Cabanski replied Apr 13, 2011 to Anyone Have Experience with Dawbox.com

5 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Paul Christy

"I subscribed to Voice 123 for two years, and each time booked enough work to pay for…"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 9, 2010 to Is Voice 123 Undemocratic?

16 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"http://www.accenthelp.com"

Frank Cabanski replied Dec 9, 2010 to I'm looking for a good book/cd to learn accents

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Submit to whoever sent the audition opportunity first. If you want to provide multi…"

Frank Cabanski replied Nov 9, 2010 to Is it unethical or against the rules???

4 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Frank Cabanski

"Learn to reproduce the sick voice while healthy. Don't hurt your throat, but stuff u…"

Frank Cabanski replied Nov 9, 2010 to Auditioning and Illness

3 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Frank Cabanski

RSS

© 2020   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service