VBB (Vocal Booth Buzz) Industry chat, news, rumblings and water cooler talk. (118)

Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Mouth Noise

Wow! What a great name for a band! But that's not why I'm writing. Anybody got any tips for avoiding mouth noise when recording? I noticed…

Started by Dan (Daniel Eduardo) Hurst

29 May 26, 2011
Reply by Dan (Daniel Eduardo) Hurst

Comedy Phone-Ins for Radio

Does anyone know the best way to get work doing Comedy Phone-Ins for Radio?  I've got a plethora of voices (Impressions and characters) tha…

Started by Michael Daingerfield

0 May 16, 2011

Aflac will state on the site below the qualifications for their new voice over selection tonight

http://www.quackaflac.com/  

Started by Marsha Washington George

0 Mar 23, 2011

NBC Peacock music from 1960s

Hi VO Friends.  I'm trying to do a parody for a friend and I'm looking for the original music bed of the NBC Peacock "Living Color" ID, SAN…

Started by John Beach

0 Feb 25, 2011

How do I find good commercial voiceover scripts, that is free online?

I am trying to look for good commercial scripts. I need them to practice and also to bring in in front of agents. FYI, I already have Edge…

Started by Lena Diechle

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Bob Tomlin

How do you name your audition file on P2P sites?

Wondering how you guys are saving the file that gets attached to your audition in the P2P sites. I usually use the name of the project and…

Started by Luis Acevedo

2 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Luis Acevedo

VOICEOVER MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT!

Hey everyone! Just started a group called MARKETING FOR FUN AND PROFIT. It's a place I hope we can all discuss and share some ideas on mark…

Started by Dan (Daniel Eduardo) Hurst

2 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Luis Acevedo

Db Talent

Hello, I'm interested in signing with Db Talent in Texas. We are setting a phone interview for next week. However, I would like to ask if s…

Started by Zuleika Deciga

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Luis Acevedo

A NEW VO Coach with a NEW Offer

This is meant in the true spirit of SILLY and FUN. With all that's happened in the VO indusrty over the last 2 weeks...This might happen...…

Started by Bryan Cox

0 Jan 11, 2011

VoPlanet Opinions

Anyone have an opinion on VOPlanet? 

Started by Frank Cabanski

0 Dec 9, 2010

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service