VBB (Vocal Booth Buzz) Industry chat, news, rumblings and water cooler talk. (118)

Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Anybody on TheVoiceRealm.com, a new casting site?

Was just invited to join the VOs repped/listed on a new site called TheVoiceRealm.com. Do any of my fellow VU'ers have any experience with…

Started by Bruce Abels

2 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bruce Abels

BEST VO DEMO BAR PLUGIN FOR WORDPRESS

Working on my website:  anyone know what's the best vo demo bar to use in Wordpress?  Thanks!

Started by Edie Magnus

2 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Edie Magnus

Special VO class with MJ Lallo & the director of the animation "Central Park Tale" Daniel Jeannette (Happy Feet)

Special information for all my VO friends. Central Park Tale added a new pledge for $500 or more:Attend a one-of-kind Animation Voice-Over…

Started by Sylvain Latendresse

0 Sep 2, 2012

iPad & iPhone recording

Is anyone using their iPhone or iPad for recording while on the road? If so what are you using as a system and peripherals?

Started by Richard McGonagle

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by Richard McGonagle

Agencies

What do you do when agencies tell you, "you don't fit here?" I currently do get some work on voice123.com, but still no agency representati…

Started by Misty D. Campbell

0 Feb 16, 2012

The Future of ISDN

A couple of studios here in my town are in a state of shock over the price of ISDN. Business ISDN lines have gone through the roof, while m…

Started by Bill Fike

2 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Brent Halfyard

Demos That Are NEVER Heard...

Hi all, More often than not on a pay-to-play site (currently Voices.com, as Voice 123 was not working for me) I'll do a demo based on a job…

Started by Gordon Gibb

1 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Tobias E. Queen

Health Insurance

Hello my Voice Over friends! I'm searching for good yet affordable health insurance for myself only.  Can anyone reccomend? Thank you in ad…

Started by Tori Peck

4 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Tori Peck

Voice123: Are They Getting Too Big.........For Our Own Good?

Right now, Voice123 seems to have the market cornered as the premiere online system for voice over projects.  Thankfully, some others, like…

Started by Michael Giorgio

5 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by John Davenport

What do you do with this?

This classic email just in.......   ' my voice is not good.when i speak something its feel like sound coming from the norse.what should i d…

Started by David Seys

0 Jul 3, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service