VBB (Vocal Booth Buzz) Industry chat, news, rumblings and water cooler talk. (118)

Discussions Replies HERE'S WHAT VOICE ACTORS ARE DOING AROUND THE WORLD!

Why I direct auditions.

As a casting director and actor, who has specialized in the game industry since 1992, I can tell you that it's imperative for me to direct…

Started by Lani Minella

3 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by SomeAudioGuy

On-hold messaging

Hi everyone, I was just presented with an idea on on-hold messaging systems. Now my questions are... 1) How does one get started in on-ho…

Started by Mike Wagner

6 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Big LLou Johnson

Cool Free Promo Site

I put up some of my parody spots on this site. It's kind of a cool site to promote your demos. Hey ya never know who'll listen right? Also…

Started by Bryan Cox

2 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Bryan Cox

Logic Express

Most of my work is with Garage Band, but I recently installed Logic Express. I am having a problem with it. My mic work sounds tiny or dist…

Started by Steve Sorensen

2 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Steve Sorensen

Financial Core versus Union

Okay everyone, I'm sure I can tick off a lot of people by opening up this pandora's box, but I really want to clarify a few things which I'…

Started by Lani Minella

3 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by Liz de Nesnera

John Florian and VOICEOVER EXTRA have hot VO news straight off the press!

John Florian Founder and Webmaster If you've ever written a "personal mission" for yourself, you'll understand when John says that his mis…

Started by VU - Founder - Zurek

2 May 15, 2008
Reply by David at Voice Coaches

Julie Williams is making POWER moves.

National voice talent Julie Williams is a single mom, who resides with her teenage son, dog, and bird, in Northern California. Heard recent…

Started by VU - Founder - Zurek

1 May 10, 2008
Reply by Wayne Henderson

Pro Bono Work For UNICEF

Hi Everyone! In response to the cataclysmic cyclone that has ravaged part of Myanmar, UNICEF issued an emergency appeal for donations as p…

Started by Peter K. O'Connell audio'connell

0 May 9, 2008

RSS

© 2019   Created by VU - Founder - Zurek.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service