In the near future, many of the voice over industry's brightest minds will gather for an event that is sure to knock your socks off.
Voice Coaches' 2009 Advanced Marketing Expo, "Technology + You = Opportunity" will take place on Saturday, May 2nd in Schenectady, NY at the GE Theater, featuring presenters and experts within the field of voice over and beyond, to name just one, Rodney Saulsberry!
Voice Coahes President and CEO David Bourgeois and his team at Voice Coaches have invited Voices.com to speak for the third year running at their annual expo. David and Stephanie Ciccarelli, as co-founders of Voices.com, will be presenting on how voice talent can get the absolute most from Voices.com and Internet marketing.
As stated earlier, Rodney Saulsberry, will also return to speak. As Voice Coaches puts it, "For Voice Actors, this is an opportunity to hear from a professional with royalty status in our field." Who'd want to miss that? Rodney will share his experiences, offer his unique brand of motivation, and answer your questions.
- Rodney Saulsberry, voice artist, instructor and author of books "You Can Bank on Your Voice" and "Step Up to the Mic"
- Mark Magdich from Sweetwater Sound, who will be presenting on how to build a home recording studio, elaborating on software, hardware (and maybe even some insider info on new products!)
- Dan Dinsmore, president and creative director of Overit Media, who will discuss the changing face of visual communication and the opportunities it provides for today's voice actors
- Dan Bostick, Artistic Director for Full Cast Audio, who regularly produces, casts, and directs audio books with a "full cast" of characters. Dan will talk about the world of audio book voice acting and share information ranging from how voice actors are selected to the skills needed to bring characters to life.
The night before (Friday, May 1, 2009), there will be a VIP Mixer where participants can join a number of the speakers, experts, and panelists. This social is one of the highlights of the event because you can mingle, have some delicious food and enjoy the company of those around you.
Voice Coaches President David Bourgeois will give the welcome address and Voice Coaches Marketing Expert Jay Silverman will set the stage for the expo prior to the first guest presentation of the day.
The Expert Panel this year includes:
- Rodney Saulsberry: One of the most successful professional Voice Actors in our field
- Evan Farmer: Host of TV's "While You Were Out," numerous film, television and voice roles
- Billy Serow: Top industry agent from Abrams Artists Agency in NYC
- Dave Goldberg: Voice over producer and trainer - Disney, Nickelodeon, HBO
- David Bourgeois: Voice Coaches President, Professional Producer
- Jenny Marcotte: Studio Manager for Voice Coaches and White Lake Music & Post, Jenny is regularly involved in hiring and casting Voice Actors
Additional special guests will be announced and on hand throughout the event.
Want to learn more?
Visit http://www.voicecoaches.com/marketing for more information about the event and learn more about the individual presenters and presentations.
Should you want to speak with someone about the expo, you can contact Kristen or Jenny at Voice Coaches for additional information or to enroll by dialing 1-866-887-2834 Extension 100.
Alternatively, if you want to attend and prefer communicating electronically, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Reserve My Space." Kristen or Jenny will return a call to you at your convenience to finalize your registration.
Looking forward to seeing you there!