Time: August 18, 2012 at 10am to August 19, 2012 at 5pm
Location: Kirschman Hall, Lakeside Campus, University of New Orleans (UNO)
Street: Milneburg Road
City/Town: NEW ORLEANS
Website or Map: http://www.nolavoicetalent.or…
Event Type: seminar
Organized By: NOLA Voice Talent & VoicesVoices
Latest Activity: Jul 25, 2012
Presented in conjuction with VoicesVoices LLC, your participation in The New Orleans National Voice-over Summer Weekend Seminar 2012 will help you to boost your performing career, whether you work on-stage, on camera, or behind-the-mic - and whether you are an established talent or a novice.
As a non-profit incorporation, NOLA Voice Talent brings you a special seminar fee for this prestigious event at only $350 and just $299 for Full Members of The NOLA Voice Talent Foundation and for SAG-AFTRA Members.
University Students also benefit, with a 10% discount off the full price.
Presenting this year's prestigious event alongside legendary voice-talent Bettye Zoller, will be NOLA Voice Talent's founder, agent, and voice talent, Stephen James, who devotes thousands of hours a year in support of voice talent and performers throughout Southern Louisiana; while guest speakers include Michael Kelly, Roy Buñales, Patrick Bonin, and special guest Dr. Rebecca Hale, agent.
Focusing on audio-book narration, this highly-interactive seminar/workshop will provide you with lots of microphone time, intensive voice coaching, and the facts on:
· Voice-over demos (including audio-book demos) that win agent representation and jobs!
· Making money worldwide with your voice
· Recording yourself - the in-home studio demystified
· Improving your voice skills and voice-over techniques
· Microphone techniques and knowledge of recording equipment and software options
· Impressing producers, agents, acquiring savvy and professionalism
· Developing and marketing yourself as a voice-over brand - selling to a client base of your own.
Book now for this most vital voice-over seminar, led by experienced award-winning voice professionals/coaches! (Advance booking only - no walk-ins)
Click here for further information and to follow the bookings link - spaces limited so don't delay.
Looking forward to seeing you in New Orleans in August..!