Time: April 9, 2009 from 5pm to 6:30pm
Location: Your telephone
Street: Your street
City/Town: Your city
Website or Map: http://www.voiceacting.com
Event Type: free, tele-seminar, voice, care
Organized By: Penny Abshire
Latest Activity: Mar 31, 2009
The Proper Care of Your Most Valuable Asset. . .
During this FREE conference call, we'll be talking about the ways to properly care for your voice - to keep it in tip, top condition and how to overcome common problems we deal with every day.
Joining us for this call is Master voice trainer, performance coach, professional singer and author of The 3-Dimensional Voice, Joni Wilson, who will be sharing with us
* How to turn a weak voice into a powerful voice using her 3-Dimensional Voice technique
* How to change the sound of your voice as easily as you change stations on the radio
* How to avoid vocal strain on the job
* How to use your voice all day and still have some left for tomorrow
* Her "Top Ten" list of things to do to keep your voice young.
* And much, much more!
Come prepared with questions - this lady has the answers!
Date: Thursday, April 9th
Time: 5:00 to 6:30 pm (Pacific Time)
To register for FREE, click HERE.